Woodworking Talk banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Pain in the A$$
1,904 Posts
Looks good. I picked up some material this past weekend. That's one thing I want to make as well.

·
Registered
994 Posts
Looks good. BTW the insert looks just like the one my Baileigh hybrid and the Laguna hybrid come with. Wondering if Grizzly bought the same model from Taiwan for that price range in their line. Which model # is that if you don't mind?

·
Registered
5,445 Posts
Nice job. You may want to consider reinforcing the bottom to prevent any flexing....flex in the insert can skew the fine accuracy of your saw.

·
Pain in the A$$
1,904 Posts
knotscott said:
Nice job. You may want to consider reinforcing the bottom to prevent any flexing....flex in the insert can skew the fine accuracy of your saw.
I was wondering about this myself, specific to the material I have which is not UHMW.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
4D, my table saw is a model G0661.

I don't have much flex, but supporting the middle sounds like a good idea. I will have think of a good way to do that.

·
Registered
994 Posts
Looks like the table tops both the Baileigh and Laguna hybrids use are the same top Grizzly uses on their contractor line. Same throat plate, same dimensions, same miter gauge, same blade guard.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts