Woodworking Talk banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys and gals,

I am a longtime woodworker but somewhat short on skills. I have been building stuff ever since woodshop in 8th grade. That was a long time ago, I am almost 38 now.:eek:

I keep trying to learn new stuff and build new things that challenge me.

I probably have done more metal work than woodwork, which is why I spend most of my time on the welding forums....But I thought I would check this site out as I am in the middle of yet another woodworking fiasco.

Thanks for reading my first post here! Hope to make some new friends. Take care, be safe, make stuff,

Joker

·
custom woodworking
136 Posts
Cool Welcome to the forum joker... I got burned by some welding sparks today while holding a peice for my friend welding somthin for me..... Good luck in wood

·
Registered
5,031 Posts
Hey Joker,
Welcome to the forum. Get the sawdust flying. Just don't do it at the same time you're welding. Don't want to burn the place down.
Mike Hawkins;)

·
Fighting the fight.....
231 Posts
Welcome to the forum. So, what is the woodworking fiasco you are enduring now? These guys here will help you more than you can imagine. Someone has been through everything that can go wrong....

Great bunch. Welcome!!

·
SS user
2,690 Posts
Welcome Joker, from another denizen of the desert. Well AZ, anyway. I'm in Snowflake.

·
Registered
468 Posts
Joker, welcome to the forum.You'll find these folks really know their stuff.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks guys!

PTownSubbie,
I am finishing the Master Bathroom remodel I started over a year ago. I just took two weeks off of work to finish the drawer faces, the mirror frame, and the two vanity doors. That will conclude that project and get my wife off my back.

FireHawkMPH,
Do you have an F-Body? I bought my wife the 2002 Pontiac TransAm FireHawk in 2002 as the last model year. She LOVED it. However, it was plagued with problems and we dumped it. She still yearns for that LS1 at her control.

YoungWood,
Get your buddy some clamps and some magnetic squares!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts