Woodworking Talk banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone, so i signed up here because 1.) Ive been away from woodworking for about 5 years now and 2.) I do not know anyone I am even close to being friends with that enjoys woodworking.

My experience I have - went to vocational high school and joined woodworking, worked at a cabinet making shop starting at 16 while still in school. Continued working at a different shop until I was 19 and joined the military.

Well like I said Ive been out of the game for 5 years and anyone I try to talk to about it thinks I'm crazy. I just found a new shop I am welcome in and couldn't be more excited to get back into it. So anything I've lost I'm hoping to catch back onto on here. Glad to be part of this site!

·
Registered
3,339 Posts
Glad to have you.

All of my woodworking friends except one are the folks on this forum.

You've come to the right place!

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
Welcome from NH and thanks for your service. Like JHarris, this is where I've made woodworking friends. You've joined a great site.

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
Welcome Aboard an Welcome Back from St. Mary's Georgia

Attachments

·
Ed
26 Posts
I don't believe that I have a single friend that is into wood working either, well other building houses etc.

Welcome to the forum, and hope you find it useful as I have.

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
Welcome!
Don't know either if any of my local friends are on the forum--likely....not, as not many in my profession work with big tools.
Dave H

1 - 7 of 7 Posts