Woodworking Talk banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
267 Posts
I think his daughter was siting in front of the saw that boy needs some help.:thumbdown:

·
Old School
24,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
That guy is an Accident waiting to happen!

Now we know what can be done w/o brains! :no:

Not only is his start up a stroke of idiocy, he has the on/off switch in the back of the saw. His cutting method also defies him having any knowledge of safe operation by using the miter gauge and the fence together for a short crosscut.

If that little girl was his child, I can't figure out how he successfully accomplished procreation.

·
Registered
714 Posts
Not only is his start up a stroke of idiocy, he has the on/off switch in the back of the saw. His cutting method also defies him having any knowledge of safe operation by using the miter gauge and the fence together for a short crosscut.

If that little girl was his child, I can't figure out how he successfully accomplished procreation.

Yep, I was holding my breath waiting for the big BANG and the piece hitting his daughter in the head! :no:

Relieved when it didn't happen.

·
Registered
182 Posts
He spent enough time to earn money for a new saw,retard.Awfully stupid having a child in the same room to say the least.Whats the point of the video ,to prove he's an idiot to himself.I hope he isn't stupid enough to leave the saw plugged in and leave the child alone. Pure parental neglect :furious:

·
Senior Member from MN
219 Posts
Nearly everything he is proud of looks to be a huge mistake and accident waiting to happen. If he can afford to redo his house, he can afford the cheapest of safe saws (new or used).

We can always hope that the girl was in the room only during his drilling. There is no evidence she was present during the saw fiasco. Maybe she was under the chair!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts