Woodworking Talk banner

Yet anoyher table saw post!

939 views 6 replies 3 participants last post by  rbk123 
#1 ·
I live in the Phoenix Area and have been looking for a table saw for some time and they all have been scooped up. I just lost out on a perfect condition Powermatic 66. I have a budget of around 1200 and want a table saw that can last for my life or until I decide it's time. Their are a few uni saws and a craftsman cabinet saw. I just want to hear from some guys who have background with these saws so I know what to get. I know I want a cabinet saw so anyone have suggestions as to what brand? Thanks

#5 ·
ryan50hrl said:
I'm assuming this is the craftsman one your talking about.....its an excellent saw. http://phoenix.craigslist.org/wvl/tls/4327780008.html
Yes, that Is the craftsman and it's half my budget! I did see a jet cabinet saw as well. All of these saws look great but I have no background with any of these. I am kind of trying to figure out what saw I should look for and focus on it. I keep losing table saws to other people because I am looking for Powermatic, unisaws, craftsman and grizzly. I have also been looking in to new saws. Any suggestions? Any help is very much appreciated!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.