Woodworking Talk banner
  • Hello Everyone! Let us know what you would spend a $50 Amazon gift card on, HERE For a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
Termite
7,987 Posts
I've seen it happen a few times. While at Blystone cabinets in Buckner, Mo. Jason bought a new 6x132 edge sander. We had an old forklift with Tourettes syndrome, when he thought he had it off the flatbed truck it jerk and ended up on the motor...a lot of beatings and it kinda worked, but nothing to brag about..

Welcome..

·
Registered
Termite
7,987 Posts
Not sure how all of that works. I’ve been a hobbyist for 15 year and this was my first year as an actual LLC where I will pay taxes for my work. I started working for a contractor that requires a 10-99 so I just went for it.

so I am sure there are a lot of things I should be deducting that I am not.
You might want to look into it. I work for cabinet shop and ran a part time cabinet shop. Truck, tools and percentage of space all wrote off. I did this from 2000-2018until I went on diasbility in 2018. Why I never really had a hobby shop till now.. Has a business account at at bank...

·
Registered
Termite
7,987 Posts
It's personal property contents...want more pay more.

My daughter sells home/auto insurance. She looked at both policies and said we are covered good, but you can always buy more.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts