Woodworking Talk banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My dog likes to chill on a Sunday ready for a big workshop day

He works hard on a Monday, making sure he collects all the dust and shavings in his coat to annoy my wife on our return.

Have a look at my blog and website
hand made kitchens hertfordshire and leave a comment or two.

·
Registered
80 Posts
:laughing: LMAO!!!

Cute puppy!
Our dog has long hair too. I don't let her in the shop. Wife wold forever ban woodworking if I did. Or at least until she needed something. :smile:

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not a puppy any more, he's 3 now.
Here he is in the shop

But, we just got this one

He will be in the workshop in about 2 months

·
Registered
2,357 Posts
He is a nice looking dog.I guess with all that hair he would be considered you air filtration system.Nice shop too.I jealous,Itchy:thumbsup:

·
HALL OF FAMER
8,373 Posts
I sometimes bring my dog into the shop with me and she loves to roll around in the sawdust. The weird thing is, whenever I cut or mill some fresh wood, she feels compelled to lick it. :blink: What the heck is that all about?

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
Daughters cat is forever prowling around my shop. If there is a wood chip down there, the cat finds it and gets it in it's long hair, and drags it upstairs...Surprise surprise...I'm the one that's in trouble.

·
Registered
3,391 Posts
Those first photo's look like the dog got caught in the drill press the way he's laying! Handsome fella.

·
where's my table saw?
27,749 Posts
Beautiful Dog!

Happy too! :smile: Interesting moldings, gaps, and other configurations... Not in character with your fine cabinetry. I'm assuming it's not your work. Older house? Just curious. :blink: bill

Attachments

·
where's my table saw?
27,749 Posts
Like I said

Not in character with the other fine work I've seen from Senior. Also I don't understand the vertical square piece in the corner...just curious. I can't see Senior doing this type of stuff.
Doesn't fit.... literally? :eek: bill
BTW I also look for other stuff in photos like you do, hide everything you don't want someone to see sort of thing 'cause for sure someone will notice and ask about it...I remember garrswf askin' about my Stroh's beer cases. Then I had to explain I bought only the cases at $0.50 each not the beer, although I did drink it. Just not in vast quantities. :no:

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Its not my work, but its been like that for 10 years since we moved in.
Are you sure your not my wife in disguise!!!!!

·
where's my table saw?
27,749 Posts
Nope

That's funny! :laughing: We could be "friends" tho if you can stand to have another one? There are lot's of good folks here as you know by now and we do poke a little fun now and then. :yes: Us old timers, seniors literally, don't have much pride left to be pompous. Time to give back a little, is the way I see it. Enjoy your work very much. That's an awesome shop as well. :thumbsup: bill

1 - 15 of 15 Posts