I wanted that gigantic C clamp at 12:08. He wanted my pin nailer at 13:40.A few observations on my part.
1. Your shop looks very well equipped and possibly not in the USA?
2. I didn't recognize any of the tools or machines as being made in the USA, so that's why I assumed the above.
3. The building is a commercial one, based on the walls and door hardware, so it is definitely NOT a home shop.
4. The boring machine is too cool!
5. The sliding tablesaw is also very cool!
6. The clever way you rounded the end of the pivot board using the boring machine is "trick"
7. You were wearing a T shirt with a musical design. Are you also a musician?
8. There was NO shop dog in the video. :frown2:
9. There was NO annoying music in the video, just machines running and hammering speeded up!
10. It was fun watching you work, nice job! :thumbsup:
You might want to correct the title to read "Adjustable Height Workbench".....
OK, I will take a wild guess.No, he isn't from Spain... :smile3:
Olomoucky kraj, OlomoucOK, I will take a wild guess.
Maybe his name is
Zahradni 495, Nove Sady 18
Velky Tynec, Brno
Brno, considered the 2nd city of the Czech republic, a very cool place. I'll be there in Sept., used to collect pre-war, post-war, and WW2 period handguns made by CZ there in Brno.