Woodworking Talk banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
where's my table saw?
29,385 Posts
Very interesting project!

A few observations on my part.
1. Your shop looks very well equipped and possibly not in the USA?
2. I didn't recognize any of the tools or machines as being made in the USA, so that's why I assumed the above.
3. The building is a commercial one, based on the walls and door hardware, so it is definitely NOT a home shop.
4. The boring machine is too cool!
5. The sliding tablesaw is also very cool!
6. The clever way you rounded the end of the pivot board using the boring machine is "trick"
7. You were wearing a T shirt with a musical design. Are you also a musician?
8. There was NO shop dog in the video. :frown2:
9. There was NO annoying music in the video, just machines running and hammering speeded up!
10. It was fun watching you work, nice job! :thumbsup:

You might want to correct the title to read "Adjustable Height Workbench".....

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
Great design & build, and similar to an adjustable table saw out-feed table I built. Thanks for sharing, and be safe.

·
Registered
324 Posts
A few observations on my part.
1. Your shop looks very well equipped and possibly not in the USA?
2. I didn't recognize any of the tools or machines as being made in the USA, so that's why I assumed the above.
3. The building is a commercial one, based on the walls and door hardware, so it is definitely NOT a home shop.
4. The boring machine is too cool!
5. The sliding tablesaw is also very cool!
6. The clever way you rounded the end of the pivot board using the boring machine is "trick"
7. You were wearing a T shirt with a musical design. Are you also a musician?
8. There was NO shop dog in the video. :frown2:
9. There was NO annoying music in the video, just machines running and hammering speeded up!
10. It was fun watching you work, nice job! :thumbsup:

You might want to correct the title to read "Adjustable Height Workbench".....
I wanted that gigantic C clamp at 12:08. He wanted my pin nailer at 13:40.

·
Registered
3 Posts
"1. Your shop looks very well equipped and possibly not in the USA?"

I am guessing but from the tiled floor Spain or Portugal? I'm pretty sure it is Europe and not the UK or Ireland. If it was Spain I would expect to see more Virutex (very good) hand machinery, but I can't see any brand names on the machinery, apart from the biscuit jointer which is a German brand http://www.igmtools.com/projects-techniques/the-proper-use-of-biscuit-joiners/ and the Festool router tells us nothing.
The clamps (sargentos) I have seen in Spain. The table saw is more likely a German but maybe a Robland, the planer (jointer in the USA) could be British but is not quite the right colour. There are no further clues here
Look what he does at 7.38

Anyway I'm stuck indoors with manflu so wasting time

·
Registered
324 Posts
Use the google

No, he isn't from Spain... :smile3:
OK, I will take a wild guess.
Maybe his name is
Jaroslav Krumpolec
at
Zahradni 495, Nove Sady 18
Velky Tynec, Brno
Czech Republic

Company website:
http://www.stolarstvi-olomouc.cz

Brno, considered the 2nd city of the Czech republic, a very cool place. I'll be there in Sept., used to collect pre-war, post-war, and WW2 period handguns made by CZ there in Brno.

·
Super Moderator
5,277 Posts
OK, I will take a wild guess.
Maybe his name is
Jaroslav Krumpolec
at
Zahradni 495, Nove Sady 18
Velky Tynec, Brno
Czech Republic

Company website:
http://www.stolarstvi-olomouc.cz

Brno, considered the 2nd city of the Czech republic, a very cool place. I'll be there in Sept., used to collect pre-war, post-war, and WW2 period handguns made by CZ there in Brno.
Olomoucky kraj, Olomouc

One of our grandsons is stationed not far from where you live here in the states.

·
Registered
861 Posts
Good workout with the exotic power tools, but the workbench does not appear to be sturdy enough for working with hand tools. I don't see anyone using it for hand planing wood for example. And why does it have to be of adjustable height? A better (and more stable) workbench is with fixed legs and single comfortable height.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts