Woodworking Talk banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I built this workbench a few years ago, but wanted to put up the photos and models for anyone who may be looking for ideas. My goal was for a mobile hybrid bench for woodworking, utility in a style that was heavy, could handle a lot of force thrown at it and was easy to take apart and re-assemble if it needed to be moved. I never got around to building the Drawers because all my power tool boxes ended up filling out the bottom. LOL :eek:

7,222 Posts
Nice bench. Thanks for posting. Good inspiration if I decide to make another bench. Now if only I could manage my clutter........:icon_smile:

I love making things mobile. I recently added casters to my drum sander. I have to move it aside to make room for a floor standing drill press.

Good idea to post. It seems each week someone wants to build a bench and comes to the site asking for plans or advise.

Now if only we can get the people to use the "Search" feature of the site.

· Registered
3 Posts
New member and looking around at site and trying it out. This is my first posting.
Member named Realeyz posted pics of an interesting workbench July 31, 2012. He called it "a mobile hybrid bench". Wondering if a sketchup drawing, etc is available.

· Registered
168 Posts
New member and looking around at site and trying it out. This is my first posting.
Member named Realeyz posted pics of an interesting workbench July 31, 2012. He called it "a mobile hybrid bench". Wondering if a sketchup drawing, etc is available.
Considering the fact that this thread is over 6 years old, and the OP hasn't been in since September 2012, I doubt it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.