Exhibit Hall
6800 W. 115th Street
Overland Park, KS 66211
913-451-6124
Parking: Free

Friday, February 2 / Noon - 7pm
Saturday, February 3 / 10am - 6pm
Sunday, February 4 / 10am - 4pm

I usually go on Sunday afternoon. Fewer people and you can get some discounts as the exhibitors don't want to pack up and haul so much.

If you want to go together, that would be great. I enjoy going with someone else.

·
Forgotten but not gone
5,674 Posts
Wish I could meet you there too. If yuo guys see something you think I can't live without go ahead and pick it up for me. I don't mean like I will pay you back I mean like just go ahead and pick it up for me. :laughing:

Seriously though we want a report with PICTURES! Please!? :thumbsup:

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Wish I could meet you there too. If yuo guys see something you think I can't live without go ahead and pick it up for me. I don't mean like I will pay you back I mean like just go ahead and pick it up for me. :laughing:

Seriously though we want a report with PICTURES! Please!? :thumbsup:
Sure thing. The best part of the shows is seeing what the local guilds bring out to show off. I'll have to dig up my pictures from last year.

·
Forgotten but not gone
5,674 Posts
plowboy, you and jpw and Daren etc. should post your products and even services in the classifieds. the classifieds are for anything members wnat to sell. I know you probably won't sell a whole lot, at least now, but I've kind of taken upon myself to get the classifeds going. It spins off other activity and also helps us get to know each other better.
If you guys will go ahead and list some things like your smoking chips and sauces and rubs and even woodworking stuff :eek: laying around it would give that section a little boost.
Please consider it! :icon_wink:

I know I for one will purchase BBQing products! :yes:

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
plowboy, you and jpw and Daren etc. should post your products and even services in the classifieds. the classifieds are for anything members wnat to sell. I know you probably won't sell a whole lot, at least now, but I've kind of taken upon myself to get the classifeds going. It spins off other activity and also helps us get to know each other better.
If you guys will go ahead and list some things like your smoking chips and sauces and rubs and even woodworking stuff :eek: laying around it would give that section a little boost.
Please consider it! :icon_wink:

I know I for one will purchase BBQing products! :yes:
Done. I'm a Product Pimp. Be prepared for me to try and 'upsale' you on every order. :laughing: "Want fries wit dat?"

1 - 8 of 8 Posts