Woodworking Talk banner
61 - 80 of 104 Posts

·
Registered
912 Posts
I got started in woodworking learning how to make bowls like these out of a flat board using a scroll saw.

Simple one board bowls can be made with just a scroll saw, but doing laminations and multiple pieces of wood requires many more tools depending on how complicated you want to make it.

·
Registered
Termite
5,963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #71 · (Edited)
Old entertainment center..Another late 80's - early 90's project.. I made it in Missouri and moved it to Alabama. Didn't want to haul it back so I sold it to a buddy , but kept the leaded glass...it's now the glass you see in my bar...
Cabinetry Drawer Wood Hutch Cupboard

·
Registered
Termite
5,963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #73 ·
Those are kool. I use to have two cats. One died at 18(mouth cancer). The other at 15 (kidney failure). Both indoor cats..

·
Registered
Termite
5,963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #74 ·
X and O's and toilet paper rolls. Got it primed just needs the spray paint. Man cave stuff..
Shelving Wood Rectangle Automotive design Flooring

·
Registered
767 Posts
Those are kool. I use to have two cats. One died at 18(mouth cancer). The other at 15 (kidney failure). Both indoor cats..
I am really sorry for your loss.. He is my first and last my cat at in my picture.. He dead about one year ago.. I dont want another cat.. i dont want to pain again..

My avatar still is black..

SM-J700F cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

·
Registered
Termite
5,963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #76 ·
Chico is my last. 12 years old. Hes not feeling well. Someone gave him stuffing and onions and it makes him sick. He was up all night
Vertebrate Comfort Cat Mammal Tartan

·
Registered
767 Posts
Chico is my last. 12 years old. Hes not feeling well. Someone gave him stuffing and onions and it makes him sick. He was up all night
View attachment 433084
I'm not a veterinarian, but have you tried the vomiting method?

If you didnt find a vet. You can try activated carbon. . I guess you can find it market or pharmacy.

Maybe our member is @DrRobert can help you..

SM-J700F cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

·
Registered
Termite
5,963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #78 ·
He got sick in the grand daughters bedroom. I cleaned it up. He's gotten into the toilet paper a few times over the years. When he has his tail down we know he's been into something. He has a bottomless pit for a stomach, never stops. He'll be fine...

·
Registered
Termite
5,963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #80 ·
Nice.... I was going to have a trim carpenter make me one from deer antler, but we lost touch

61 - 80 of 104 Posts