Woodworking Talk banner
21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
5,056 Posts
Back in the day we used to hang girly calendars that many suppliers would hand out along with a bottle of your favorite spirit.
Many of us remember them, but I doubt the moderators want us to take the thread in that direction.

What I am looking for is a calendar with photos of tools, exotic woods, exceptional and unusual projects, clever joinery, ... stuff like that. Sounds like an opportunity for someone into photography.

I am involved with something unrelated to woodworking, and one of the people there takes photos and then publishes a calendar on Lulu (.com). They are great calendars with amazing photos; we all buy them every year. It probably doesn't sell enough to cover costs and effort, let alone beer money. He is "retiring" from the calendars - more trouble than it is worth, so I started thinking about woodworking calendars. I am not a good enough photographer, nor do I have the equipment to step up to that.

·
Registered
Termite
5,963 Posts
throwing out is always an option, living in clutter is also an option

tools and wood is my job. Not really my hobby..

It's easy when you dont have to..

When I operated a business, I had storage. No business today, but I could start up again..

21 - 27 of 27 Posts