Woodworking Talk banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have two young boys under 3 years, so I don't get into the shop much. It is good therapy when I do.

I'm also a regular on DodgeTalk.com and BBQ-Brethren.com for any of you that may be on those boards as well. I've been doing competition BBQ since 2001.

·
Registered
789 Posts
Welcome to our group Plowboy.....I don't have a lot of time either, but I do love it....now, as a condition of your membership here, you must share secret bar-b-que recipes.....you know...sauces, cooking tips...smoking....ummmmmmm.....:yes:

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome to our group Plowboy.....I don't have a lot of time either, but I do love it....now, as a condition of your membership here, you must share secret bar-b-que recipes.....you know...sauces, cooking tips...smoking....ummmmmmm.....:yes:
All of my secrets are on my blog: www.plowboysbbq.com. I sell rubs and sauces, too. Our own line of Plowboys rubs are coming out in 2007.

·
Forgotten but not gone
5,674 Posts
Welcome plowboy. Glad you found us.

I have my own line of cooking goodies too. We are a family of 7; the wife and me, 5 kids, and all there friends so when I grill out I am feeding a herd:laughing: I just don't get to collect any shekels for my efforts. :icon_wink:
I will chek out your website and since I am a sucker for new rubs and sauces I know I won't be able to resist trying some.

Welcome aboard.

·
Registered
404 Posts
Welcome aboard plowboy........:yes: :yes: :yes:

I'm always available for taste testing anytime....:icon_wink: :icon_wink: :icon_wink:

·
Registered
789 Posts
You know...rather then reading recipies, I think maybe samples...sent to all of us as dues for joining up.....we just can't let Nathan know we are extorting, no wait, that is such a harsh word....uhh....expecting...yep, much better word, to allow Plowboy to be a member of our exclusive group!:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

·
Registered
286 Posts
Plowboy.....cool site, thanks for the tip! Well , looks like you better get to cookin' before they ban you from the site. I ain't gonna tell em what I do:icon_wink:

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Welcome Plowboy. I'm in southwest Mo. close to Springfield.
We'll have to stop in and say hi on our way to Branson next year. Always stop at the Grizzly show room.

Went to their tent sale two years ago and got a 1hp Shop Fox drill press for $99. All in working order, just a crack in the base. What a find! Unfortunately, one of our BBQ contests now falls on that same weekend in July.

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
We'll have to stop in and say hi on our way to Branson next year. Always stop at the Grizzly show room.

Went to their tent sale two years ago and got a 1hp Shop Fox drill press for $99. All in working order, just a crack in the base. What a find! Unfortunately, one of our BBQ contests now falls on that same weekend in July.
I went to the tent sale once about 4 years ago and will never go again. I'm not usually in the market for big tools and so the crowd was a big drawback for me. I thought we had gotten there early and ended up in line half way around the building, about a 1/4 mile long.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts