Woodworking Talk banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
need help about dust control. looking to add a air cleaner need to know if to pull air away from work area or clean air to work area. cleaner will be mountedthe at cealing

·
Registered
2,276 Posts
need help about dust control. looking to add a air cleaner need to know if to pull air away from work area or clean air to work area. cleaner will be mountedthe at cealing
Hi and welcome to the forum.

Do you have any kind of dust control system in place yet? Also, what type and size of equipment are you using? Basically, I would try to collect as much of the chips and sawdust coming directly off of the equipment, as I could, and once I had that controled I would look at an air cleaner to help eliminate the fine dust. Let us know what you are doing, and I think you will find there is a lot of help in the forum. There is also an older thread on dust control that has a lot of good information in it. Try to find that one.

Gerry:smile:

·
Registered
535 Posts
I don't think you'll notice a difference no matter how you place it. I have a JDS 750ER and it is actually positioned sideways benind my workbench and it does a phenominal job. I highly recomend this unit if you are looking for one.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts