Woodworking Talk banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
About the only thing that might attract attention about me is the name of my old company that I created in 1983. It was Wooden Memories and it marketed woodworking plans.

After an interruption of a personal nature and an auto accident that almost killed us, my wife Sue and I have re-entered the pattern business.

A hearty HELLO to any of the past customers I might have serviced. Hope your woodworking projects have been successful and your shops are bulging with every new and improved tool you can find.

This is the very first message I have put out to woodworkers in more than seven years, and am very excited and humbled to do so. Can't wait to get back in the swing of things.

Keep the shavings flying and God Bless.

Ken & Sue Williams

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi Ken,

Just came across your message from a while back. I am a customer from days when you were in full swing of things. I have done very well over the years with your plans. Take a look at my website and the monster you have created.

Thanks for your great ideas and nice to see you back.

Gary Drucker
www.garydrucker.com

·
Premium Member
4,894 Posts
Gary, you just missed him - by almost 9 years.
This thread was his one and only post. Hope nothing happened to him.

I see you are new here. Sometimes when you get curious about someone, especially when you look at the last time someone posted here, you can click on their name, then select "profile" and that will give you a history of their posts.

BTW, welcome to the forum and I looked at your website - great work.

·
Registered
2 Posts
About the only thing that might attract attention about me is the name of my old company that I created in 1983. It was Wooden Memories and it marketed woodworking plans.

After an interruption of a personal nature and an auto accident that almost killed us, my wife Sue and I have re-entered the pattern business.

A hearty HELLO to any of the past customers I might have serviced. Hope your woodworking projects have been successful and your shops are bulging with every new and improved tool you can find.

This is the very first message I have put out to woodworkers in more than seven years, and am very excited and humbled to do so. Can't wait to get back in the swing of things.

Keep the shavings flying and God Bless.

Ken & Sue Williams
Hello Ken
I hope this finds you well
Just briefly ( I will try not to rabbit on too much ).
My name is Glen in Victoria Australia A couple of years ago I purchased plans for Buford and Bessie Rockers to make one for my then expected Grandchild. So I ended up making one of each to match the children Both very unexpected and amazingly great . ! Anyway I am now semi retired and after the comments about the two that I made I am thinking of making them to sell at a local handmade Market in the area . I thought I should probably check to make sure that that is O K by you as I noticed the plans are copyright.. Hope this would be O K . Not sure if this will get to you as I see the last post was 2007. If you need a contact you can email me at [email protected]

·
Registered
2 Posts
Ken williams ?

Hello Ken ( I hope so anyway )
My name is Glen Chadband and I am hoping you can help me . A couple of years ago I purchased plans for Buford and Bessie Rockers. I made a Buford for my Grandson ( He loves it !) . I am now semi retired and as I enjoyed making it for him I thought I would like to see if I could sell them at a local Handmade Market. I noticed they are copyrighted . Is that something I can do with your permission of course. You can email me on [email protected]
Looking forward to a reply

·
Generic Weeb
1,037 Posts
Hello Ken ( I hope so anyway )
My name is Glen Chadband and I am hoping you can help me . A couple of years ago I purchased plans for Buford and Bessie Rockers. I made a Buford for my Grandson ( He loves it !) . I am now semi retired and as I enjoyed making it for him I thought I would like to see if I could sell them at a local Handmade Market. I noticed they are copyrighted . Is that something I can do with your permission of course. You can email me on [email protected]
Looking forward to a reply

Yeah sorry mate, whoever "Ken" is posted once in way back in two thousand and seven then never came back to WWT. Your probably not gonna get a hold of him on this site. I would also suggest not publicly posting you e-mail on here as well as this is a public site.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts