Woodworking Talk banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
376 Posts
and i don't mean condoms!...

come on now...how many of us actually use all safety and protection devices? "oooo taboo".
i do use eye protection with any use of a tool...but im gonna be deaf soon anyway (12 years in a national touring band in super loud clubs 6 day a week haha). i'd give up my hearing if i could do it for another 12 years!
i love when people give me crap for not going to college instead haha. ipod is just as loud as any machine haha

but i digress (fancy words mmm)...in the shops i worked at, the only time the blade guards were in place was inspection day. the boss would be like "so yea maybe we should keep the guards in place from now on"...they were off the next day. always doing rabbets and cross cuts so it was a pain.
so do i dare ask...how many use guards? i dont, especially because the 2 most uses of my saw can't be done with guards in place. oh well!

NICE SHOP MY MAN!!! one question...whats the FULL story of the pipe clamps on the floor joists? hahahaha :shifty:

· Registered
376 Posts
Strong Island...

haha i was right next door...grew up in massapequa. i miss Long Island so much...especially ALL AMERICAN, MMMMMM. can't wait to move back! (FiveOneSix) is the name of my company. 631 dudes got nothin on us! :yes:
haha

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.