Woodworking Talk banner
  • Hello Everyone! Let us know what you would spend a $50 Amazon gift card on, HERE For a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have any experience or knowledge otherwise about the Wixie WR750 system? What is the length of the fence itself? Would it work on a 22" deep t/s table?

·
Premium Member
A cat made me do it.
1,300 Posts
Does anyone have any experience or knowledge otherwise about the Wixie WR750 system? What is the length of the fence itself? Would it work on a 22" deep t/s table?
Welcome to the forum.

First I've heard of the Wixey fence but I have several of their products including digital read outs for my table saw and jointer, I love them. I'd expect the fence to be well designed and made.

Looking at the above link and the owners manual available there I don't see a length for the fence, odd that they don't have it. 27" is a very common depth for table saws, the fence should do well for a 22" table. If you email or call Wixey they should have the number for you.

Please post your saw brand and model, maybe a forum member will have experience with it.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts