Woodworking Talk banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Website changes........take a look and tell me what you think.....thanks in advance.

·
Forgotten but not gone
5,674 Posts
Man I got BOMBARDED with pop ups and I have a blocker! After I x'ed it out I had 5 pop-ups still on my screen. :blink: You might consider doteasy.com Free and NO pop-ups!

It's the one Daren and I use he tipped me off to it last year haven't regretted it.

·
Registered
4,690 Posts
You might consider doteasy.com Free and NO pop-ups!

I just got a note from them, if you have a referal you both get 2X the webspace for free. I am maxed out on the free stuff, so it does me no good. But Kevin may be able to use the space, and whoever is making their new site gets 2X the space too. Pretty good deal for $25 year (that is your domain registration, the site is free). Kevin and I are sawyers, not web site builders and we managed to throw together a couple decent sites, they have easy to use tools.

·
Forgotten but not gone
5,674 Posts
yeah got that same note Daren thanks for the post i could use the space if you are maxed out. my pictures have eaten up alot of space.

JPW hope you didn't take my suggestions wrong you did ask for feedback. i like you site just don't like tripod and those types because they kill you with pop-ups.

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yeah got that same note Daren thanks for the post i could use the space if you are maxed out. my pictures have eaten up alot of space.

JPW hope you didn't take my suggestions wrong you did ask for feedback. i like you site just don't like tripod and those types because they kill you with pop-ups.
Oh no.....no offense on my side...just very little time to reply...as for the popups...I don't get em but, a few others have said the same....thanks for the tip and I'll look into doteasy asap....thanks guys!!!

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I just checked it out....looks pretty good for very little to spend! I think that I will make that move....thanks guys!

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Sampler sauces

I just put up some sample packs on my website for those who may want to try all the flavors for a cheap price......thanks everyone!!!

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Sorry folks.....had to take the site down for a while.....retooling everything(packaging, lables,website)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts