Woodworking Talk banner
  • Hello Everyone! Let us know what you would spend a $50 Amazon gift card on, HERE For a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
748 Posts
All my (very many) power tools are Ryobi 18V, and I like them all, except that I have Bosch for my corded Jobsite Table Saw, corded sliding Compound Miter Saw and 4" belt sander and Work Drive circular saw, and a Makita corded planer and a Makita circular saw (sidewinder type). The last was an impulse purchase via Nextdoor. For reciprocating saws, I have a Ryobi for convenience and a corded DeWalt for serious cutting. Oh, and a Bosch sabre saw.

·
Registered
748 Posts
"occasionally make some stuff" = OMSS - that's me all right

Reactions: Manhattan

·
Registered
748 Posts
My first Ryobi tool is the variable speed drill - its had a thrashing and still runs, which is more than I can say for the Dewalt drill of a similar type that got consigned to the trash bin.

·
Registered
748 Posts
The main thing is that we do have a choice of systems, and most of the tools seem to do well almost all the time. There is neere a guarantee that you will not get a lemon. OR it might seem like a lemon, until you remove the air filter from your Poulon chainsaw and seat it correctly - after removing the sawdust from the curburettor throat.!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts