Woodworking Talk banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
By the look of things around here I'm glad I did :icon_smile:

I've worked in the trade for about 20 years so far, mainly in manufacturing, started in the bread and butter area of Door and Window making and moved onward and upwards to Cabinet Making / Architectural Joinery

Currently employed with a Pub/Restaurant refurbishment company on the Fylde coast, Lancashire, England

So far I'm looking forward to sharing this pool of knowledge from around the world and, hope I can add to it (once I get a grasp of some of the terminology used by members from around the globe);)

:icon_smile: :smile: :icon_smile:

·
Old School
24,017 Posts
So far I'm looking forward to sharing this pool of knowledge from around the world and, hope I can add to it (once I get a grasp of some of the terminology used by members from around the globe);)

:icon_smile: :smile: :icon_smile:

WELCOME TO THE FORUM
We hope that there will be a mutual benefit of sharing. Your words and techniques, for ours. How about that. Actually my heritage is from the UK (Windsor). I've traced it back 1200 years, but they're all dead now. :laughing:

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
How did you guess John? ;)

East Anglia? I considered a job down there at Monarch Joinery (if memory serves) in Ipswich, they really did some top class work, alas moving 250 miles wasn't an option :glare:

:D :) :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts