Woodworking Talk banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
where is Dominick? haven't seen him around in a while.

·
Log dog
7,933 Posts
Yea you got me ken. Laughing!!!! Thanks for thinking of me midGA. I'm doing fine. I've been real busy these past couple months. I was working out of town the month before X-mas and mostly checking threads and not posting, then the the wife and I were heading to my company X-mas party and hit a deer, ending my night and unfortunately the deers night to.
I'll do my best to keep posting on WWT. I haven't had any shop time in awhile. Sometimes I just stare and the walk away from it. You all know how that is.

·
Log dog
7,933 Posts
Smith Brother said:
Who is Dominick??? hehehe. Maybe he is RUSTICING AWAY, LOL Love ya ALL, Dale in Indy
My body feels like it I'll tell you. Lol
And this below 0 is taking a toll on me as well.
I'm all for winter, but when it's -40 that's a different story. Lol

·
Sawdust Creator
8,046 Posts
Dominick said:
My body feels like it I'll tell you. Lol And this below 0 is taking a toll on me as well. I'm all for winter, but when it's -40 that's a different story. Lol
Agreed!!

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
I never thought I would see the day/time when I would scream of JOY, when the FIRST sign of a MELTING ice sickle occurs.

WOW, it's up to +5 degrees, just another 28 degrees, and just MAYBE the ice will begin to melt. maybe....

Dale in Indy

·
Sawdust Creator
8,046 Posts
I never thought I'd want it to be 100 degrees actual air temp warmer.....or 130 degrees with wind factored in....

·
Log dog
7,933 Posts
ryan50hrl said:
I never thought I'd want it to be 100 degrees actual air temp warmer.....or 130 degrees with wind factored in....
Well you can keep that hot whether Ryan.
75 all year would be nice for me.

·
Sawdust Creator
8,046 Posts
No no....it's -22 below right now...100 degrees warmer would be in the 70's....

·
Sawing against the Wind
2,383 Posts
I'm SO thankful we don't get that kind of cold...we've been at 0 deg for 2 days but are usually @ 40's....I suppose you get used to how to handle it....BUT not me..I handle heat better...I can strip more clothing off, but I can only wear so many layers/pieces thick!!! LOL...I ain't built with insulation either....awful skinny!!!

I definitely don't envy your cold...you can have all of mine if you want!!

Oh yea.....GLAD to hear from you dominick!!!!

Reactions: Dominick

·
Registered
3,391 Posts
I'm SO thankful we don't get that kind of cold...we've been at 0 deg for 2 days but are usually @ 40's....I suppose you get used to how to handle it....BUT not me..I handle heat better...I can strip more clothing off, but I can only wear so many layers/pieces thick!!! LOL...I ain't built with insulation either....awful skinny!!!

I definitely don't envy your cold...you can have all of mine if you want!!

Oh yea.....GLAD to hear from you dominick!!!!
There is only just so many clothes you are allowed to take off in public when dealing with the heat. Take it from a Floridian who hates the heat.

If too many clothes bothers you, start a fire!

Nice to see that Dominick hasn't frozen into a snowman... :laughing:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts