3,339 Posts
Find a way to have a shop.

My shop is the heart of my home.

Reactions: Toolman2

·
Registered
8 Posts
Without a shop

If you never had one, you don't know what you're missing.

You make it out of your master bedroom and just protect the floor and clean up the sawdust, Citristrip, stain, glue, and other assorted elements of de/construction later! :blink:

·
Old Methane Gas Cloud
3,500 Posts
"What Would You Do Without a Shop?"

Drink and chase strange women. :yes:

Reactions: MT Stringer

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
Well then the fish would fear me once again.
Wait! whew that's close---if I have fishin' stuff then I also have space for a shop.

Reactions: MT Stringer

·
Registered
118 Posts
I would go absolutely insane! I don't get nearly as much shop time as I'd like to, or even need to sometimes, but my shop is a creative outlet and stress reliever for me. I enjoy building and creating, and my shop gives me that opportunity. Right now we've been presented with the opportunity to move, and if we did, my shop would be the first thing packed up prior to the move, and the last thing unpacked after the move. I would probably be without a functioning shop for at least 3 to 4 months in the whole process. Kinda scary to think about not having a functioning shop for that long! :eek:

·
Registered
2,361 Posts
Put all the machines on wheels and move them out onto the driveway. Oh wait, that's what I do! :yes:

·
where's my table saw?
29,627 Posts
aren't all women a bit "strange"?

"What Would You Do Without a Shop?"

Drink and chase strange women. :yes:
In no particular order... start and operate a brothel, a Dairy Queen, a Steak and Bar B Que house, a cattle ranch, be a gold miner or rare gem prospector ...... :blink:

·
John
3,028 Posts
I dunno - always had a "shop". Sometimes it would double as a front or back yard, sometimes a driveway, sometimes a porch or basement or even a living room but there has always been one. :yes:

·
Registered
570 Posts
Have a lot more money. :-D
This guy is gonna contest the win.

If I didn't have a shop, I'd constantly be thinking about one, but because I do have a shop, I'm constantly thinking about IT. It's a viscous cycle.

·
Registered
60 Posts
When its time to vaccuum, do laundry,dishes or any of that other stuff i go to the shop. When I hear her coming to tell me, I turn on a few machines and of course she knows not to interupt me while i'm working which could take hours. Hardy har har

1 - 20 of 34 Posts