Woodworking Talk banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My dream is to make a set of furniture for our master bedroom. We actually don't have any (we store all our clothes on shelves in our closets.) Our bed frame and headboard is made up of pieces of others from previous beds.

One of the first steps towards that dream is to make a small cabinet for the attached master bath, using the same wood and techniques I'll be using in the room. The wife has looked through a lot of furniture online and has determined she likes this style best:


Is there a name to this type of design that I could use to find similar furniture? She likes the rail & stile look, the curved bottom piece, the square but tapered legs, and the top.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.