Woodworking Talk banner
  • Hello Everyone! Let us know what you would spend a $50 Amazon gift card on, HERE For a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm trying to build a drafting table with an adjustable tilt table top but cannot for the life of me find a part I need.

I'm looking for the round metal rod that supports the desk that adjusts the angle of the table. The only one I can find is this one: http://www.paxtonhardware.com/ShowAdditionalImg.asp?number=5033# but that one is more antique looking. I would like to compare others before buying that. If anyone knows what this piece of hardware is called exactly and where I can purchase them I would be very thankful.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.