Woodworking Talk banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
I looked it over at a glance. If you are new to woodworking, at $67 it's probably a good buy, but you have to be careful with plans. Sometimes they just don't make sense in that their cut list measurements don't match the details. I've made a few things according to plans that just didn't work right so now I can design my own projects or even look at a picture and build something to my specs.

But if you're new to woodworking - that is probably a good purchase to have!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Why is it consider a scam? It's worthwhile to purchase it, I won't consider it to be expensive, Ted's woodworking guide are easily understood and moreover there are so many plans he provide. Check it out again..

·
Registered
253 Posts
If I were you I would listen to the wisdom on this forum concerning "teds woodworking plans" I would run, run, run

·
Old School
24,027 Posts
Why is it consider a scam? It's worthwhile to purchase it, I won't consider it to be expensive, Ted's woodworking guide are easily understood and moreover there are so many plans he provide. Check it out again..
Uh oh...an accomplice.

·
Registered
527 Posts
I've never heard of this Ted guy or his plans, but from what I've read here..I'm not missing much. Part of the fun of doing this stuff is to be able to come up with plans of your own.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Purchasing 16,000 plans is akin to purchasing a set of 10 forstner bits when you only need 2 of them. Why not search around for the plans you want, purchase those individually and save yourself a few dollars in the mean time?

·
Master firewood maker
1,973 Posts
Purchasing 16,000 plans is akin to purchasing a set of 10 forstner bits when you only need 2 of them. Why not search around for the plans you want, purchase those individually and save yourself a few dollars in the mean time?
heh, sounds more like buying 500 bits when you need just one!

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
SO where FIREMEDIC :laughing::laughing::laughing: Ted back again

·
Registered
527 Posts
I work with other peoples plans every day. Sometimes they work, sometimes they don't. Heck, sometimes my own don't even work the way I thought they would.

Coming up with ideas and seeing them develop is what makes this stuff fun to do.

·
Registered
6 Posts
dlb said:
Yes dlb you're right to say that, purchase individually, as and when you need it, but since there are about 16000 plans lay down in front of you, with all the blueprint and step by step guide in how to fix it, moreover you'll be getting 4 more time bonus books worth US$300 wouldn't it be a good idea to get it at this at such cheap price? Check it out: http://bit.ly/107fPbe it's value for money.

·
Sawdust Creator
8,047 Posts
:detective::detective::boxing::boxing::tank::tank: Look....its a troll

By the way......shouldn't Ted have more to do than troll the internet signing up for internet forums if his plans are so good?

·
Registered
6 Posts
ryan50hrl said:
:detective::detective::boxing::boxing::tank::tank: Look....its a troll

By the way......shouldn't Ted have more to do than troll the internet signing up for internet forums if his plans are so good?
Hello ryan50, I'm just here to give my humble opinion, no harm intented, I attached the link for reference to the bonus stuff. Have a good day.

·
Registered
598 Posts
Yes dlb you're right to say that, purchase individually, as and when you need it, but since there are about 16000 plans lay down in front of you, with all the blueprint and step by step guide in how to fix it, moreover you'll be getting 4 more time bonus books worth US$300 wouldn't it be a good idea to get it at this at such cheap price? Check it out: http://bit.ly/107fPbe it's value for money.
So do you sell these?

·
Sawdust Creator
8,047 Posts
Hello ryan50, I'm just here to give my humble opinion, no harm intented, I attached the link for reference to the bonus stuff. Have a good day.

I wasn't saying you......I thought maybe it was dave or cabinetman....:laughing::laughing::laughing:

1 - 20 of 45 Posts