Woodworking Talk banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just found this forum and figured I would register and try to soak up some knowledge :thumbsup:

Jay

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Allright, well I am still a beginner when it comes to woodworking. I have built some basic stuff but am gradually building my tool arsenal and slowly........ very slowly adding to my skill. Some of the things I have built include a bunch of children's sized picnic tables for children of my friends, doll cradles, and a few sets of custom speakers. Like I said I am hoping I can soak up some knowledge by being involved here.

·
Forgotten but not gone
5,674 Posts
Cool. Thanks for the bio. Keep in mind we welcome viewpoints and experiences from all levels of skill. If you have a project you'd like to showcase we appreciate a basic box just as well as a Queen Anne reproduction and that's no kidding. We love pictures.

And if you have a certain tool you like, dislike, or are nuetral on, please feel free to write a review of it in the tool review section. We love reviews almost as much as photos. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Good to hear. Maybe when I get a chance later I will put up some pictures of one of the sets of speakers I built.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts