Woodworking Talk banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We are still a few weeks out before our design is done so hang tight and feel free to go ahead and register and post.

We will have our official launch soon!

·
Registered
404 Posts
Nathan,

I missread your post and I thought to myself...Lunch...there's gonna be lunch:chef: :chef: But then I see it was launch......

Now I'm hungry :laughing: :laughing:

·
Registered
183 Posts
Well, I have been unable to log in for some days. Finally given up and reregistered using my wife's details. Pity, I was a senior member, now reduced to the ranks
johnep

·
where's my table saw?
29,187 Posts
contact ADMIN

Well, I have been unable to log in for some days. Finally given up and reregistered using my wife's details. Pity, I was a senior member, now reduced to the ranks
johnep

If you didn't receive the new temporary password via email then you will have problems. Check you email for the past week. Then contact ADMIN for a password reset.:smile3:

·
Registered
27,286 Posts
johnep
Contact the administration. I was off for nearly a week myself because I didn't have the email address anymore that was in my user profile.

·
Registered
183 Posts
I waited and waited for the promised email.....it never came. Will look in my junk folder. I did contact admin and confirmed my email address.
No email in my spam or junk folders. So, where did it go?
johnedp

·
where's my table saw?
29,187 Posts
junk or spam?

I waited and waited for the promised email.....it never came. Will look in my junk folder. I did contact admin and confirmed my email address.
johnedp
Mine was in the "suspected" spam folder. My spam is set to HIGHEST settings, so I have to chect the other folders more often. Good Luck. ADMIN will help you, not a big deal for them to fix. PM the ADMIN and they will send you a rest password email. Others here have done the same.... :smile3:

This thread is 10 years OLD, so it won't get the reply you are seeking. That's why you must contact ADMIN to get results.

·
Registered
27,286 Posts
johnedp
I believe the password change has caused more problems than expected. It's going to take a while so be patient.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts