Woodworking Talk banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Good luck on that.
I got my last one for free and gave it away for free when I felt I wasn't utilizing it enough.

So I mean, technically the universe owes me another one. Not many sellers are responding well to my requests for them to just let me have it, so I've upped my ante to $50.00.

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
mavawreck said:
I got my last one for free and gave it away for free when I felt I wasn't utilizing it enough.

So I mean, technically the universe owes me another one. Not many sellers are responding well to my requests for them to just let me have it, so I've upped my ante to $50.00.
I dunno man, free in - free out. Seems like you're even steven to me lol

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I dunno man, free in - free out. Seems like you're even steven to me lol
I hear-by promise to sell it for $50.00 when I am through with it, or the modern day equivalent to that sum depending on the duration of time I own it, plus a nominal fee for the miter box having the pleasure of my companionship.

Better?

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
The guy I bought those Disston saws from yesterday had a10 dollar miter box, but it was an 80's craftsman and looked to be about useless. I'll keep an eye out for ya though.

·
Registered
406 Posts
You might want to check in with Walt q at brass city records; he had a load of them recently. And though he's not at full speed right now due to illness he ma have one around for you, even if not listed on the website. Brasscityrecords.com. He ships.

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Nice buy dude! Maybe the universe has just thrown you your come up-ins...
I dunno, I think I may need to sell it. Since purchasing it, I've had nonstop stress.

Seems like the only answer.

Anyone want to buy my cursed miter box?

Or sell me a more another one so that I can bury this one in a concrete tomb in the backyard?

·
Registered
336 Posts
1 - 18 of 18 Posts