Woodworking Talk banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Bruce Jennings
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello,

I was given the SKIL 926 drill motor by the family of their recently passed grandfather. Date of purchase is not known. Apparently, a heavy wrench was dropped on the trigger accidentally, broke it and was not repaired... nor used. It is in absolutely mint condition except of course for the aforementioned damage. It has an all-Lexan case with a 2 prong unpolarized plug.
QUESTION:
Would anyone on the site happen to have a manual or spec sheet for this drill model or one that's close? I'd like a little back up for when I disassemble it to determine if a trigger mechanism from another unit can be used.

Thanks for any help,
Bizz

Here are a few pics that might help:

Attachments
  • IMG_20221104_133823446.jpgIMG_20221104_133916048.jpgIMG_20221104_133838374.jpg

·
Registered
29,096 Posts
What you would have to do is find another drill same as that one on ebay and get it for parts. The parts would have been discontinued and not available so if you had the part number it wouldn't help you much. Those old drills are not very good and you probably wouldn't use it if you had it fixed. I could see fixing it for sentimental reasons.

·
where's my table saw?
32,273 Posts
Your photos are NOT accessible!
Get them directly off your harddrive so we can view them rather than from the Garage Journal site.
Thanks.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts