Woodworking Talk banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Vauth Sagel pull out corner cabinet slide system. VS CORE Flex Corner unit maximizes space in corner cabinets while allowing full accessibility to the entire unit. This non-handed unit is easily installed to the bottom of the cabinet. With the VS CORE Flex Corner Unit, blind spaces in corner cabinets are turned into functional, reliable and stylish storage spaces.

Set includes frame and maple basket set. Bought too many during cabinet build for kitchen remodel. Parts are in original boxes and were not installed. Comes with instructions and mounting hardware. My loss, your gain.

This ad is for these two items:
Vauth-Sagel USA LP 9000-6259 (#41186-89-039) - Vauth Sagel VS COR Flex Corner Basket Set for 48" Cabinet - Set of 4 (Maple/Silver) - The Hardware Hut Retail: $502.04
Vauth-Sagel USA LP 9000-6113 (#41271-27-033) - Vauth Sagel VS COR Flex Corner Unit Frame - For 39" and 48" Cabinets (Silver) - The Hardware Hut Retail: $398.69
Total before tax and shipping: $900.73

I'll let it go for $500

·
Super Moderator
Retired Craftsman
4,666 Posts
Bob - more information required: what part of the world are these items in ?
do you ship or local pick up only ?
and - what is the one on the right ? how does it work ?
I'm NOT a cabinet guy, by any means - is the photo just an example of how they can be installed ?

·
Registered
Termite
5,027 Posts
It's probably a photo from the manufacture after installation..

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Bob - more information required: what part of the world are these items in ?
do you ship or local pick up only ?
and - what is the one on the right ? how does it work ?
I'm NOT a cabinet guy, by any means - is the photo just an example of how they can be installed ?
I am in Felton, CA. I have two units, a 48" and a 36". The 48" ad was flagged as a duplicate but it wasn't. I have two units for sale, a 48" and a 36". I am asking $500 for each unit.

They are in the boxes the manufacturer dropped shipped to me. I am willing to ship them. It would be best if someone bought them both because I think the smaller size racks that go inside are in the same box. Don't mind splitting them up but it would be best to leave them in the OEM boxes.

What these do are slide along a rail then out not the room through the open door. You open the door, slide the first two racks out, slide the unit over then slide the last two racks out. The slides are soft close.

The photo was on the website in the links I posted. Here are some pictures from the cabinets I made for my house:

I hope this helps. Let me know if you need more information. I put these in our kitchen and my wife lives them.

Bob

1 - 5 of 5 Posts