Woodworking Talk banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Completed a few firsts for me. Built and installed the cabinet, installed new porcelain tile, learned to cut a mirror (and where to buy a new one) and I'm happy with the results. I made a few mistakes (or design changes) through the project and had to make a couple of extra trips to the store because I needed something that I didn't know I needed to begin with. Now for the next project....
Oh, the grandkids love the step.

·
Banned
615 Posts
Looks great! Is there a way to lock that step in the extended position so it won't slide with the kids standing on it? Or is it seeming pretty solid already without?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Looks great! Is there a way to lock that step in the extended position so it won't slide with the kids standing on it? Or is it seeming pretty solid already without?
I didn't exactly get all four slides perfect and the drawer is kind of stiff and doesn't slide as easy as the others. So there is that and if you pull it all the way out it sort of catches and it needs to be bumped to make it go back in. It didn't wiggle a bit while they were testing it out.
Earl

·
Registered
2 Posts
That is definitely a project to be proud of Earl. Everything looks good, the floor, the mirror, the cabinet. Don't you just love being able to stand back and say, "Check this out. I did all of it." :thumbsup:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts