Woodworking Talk banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Delta T-square table saw fence is nice but it comes with pretty thin aluminum walls and no t-tracks for jigs, featherboards, etc... so I upgraded to some thicker aluminum walls with t tracks i found on Amazon for like 30 bucks apiece I think. It turned out really well, im happy with it.

This is the new fence and thats the old aluminum wall to the right, see how much thicker the new one is!

·
where's my table saw?
29,432 Posts
I finally figured out that all your photos always show the old fence sitting next to the new fence, but is NOT attached! That's confusing! Take a better photo showing ONLY the new fence and your post will be much easier to understand. Nice job, big improvement!

·
where's my table saw?
29,432 Posts
I finally figured out that all your photos always show the old fence sitting next to the new fence, but is NOT attached! That's confusing! Take a better photo showing ONLY the new fence and your post will be much easier to understand. Nice job, big improvement!
Actually to some of us it is better to see both so we get an idea of the improvement. 😀
OK, we have seen both. I did not say delete any photos, I said add another showing the finished product.

·
where's my table saw?
29,432 Posts
Now that's a versatile table saw fence! You might want to finish sand the ends so they look better? Much better photos!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts