Woodworking Talk banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Offering these two on here before they hit eBay. 30 for the 60 1/2 and 25 for the G12-060.

Both are complete, I cleaned up the 60 1/2 and it has almost 100% japanning. I should keep it, but oh well. I'll find another.

85-90% japanning on the G12-060, haven't cleaned it up but its complete and probably just needs a wipe down.

50 plus shipping will get them both. :) Need some extra scratch for a weekend getaway, ready to ship right away.

-Patrick

·
Registered
105 Posts
I'll take both.

Wow, my first post here is going to cost me money. PayPal work for you?

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'll take both.

Wow, my first post here is going to cost me money. PayPal work for you?
Great first post! :) Yes paypal works for me. I will attempt to fit them into a small flat rate, should make it to by Saturday or Monday at the latest. $5.80 for shipping.

[email protected] is my paypal. Make sure to give me your address when you paypal me. Thanks much!

Pat

·
Registered
105 Posts
Payment and address are on the way. Thanks, Pat.

Hope this helps with the weekend getaway.

Doesn't this place have private messaging?

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Payment and address are on the way. Thanks, Pat.

Hope this helps with the weekend getaway.

Doesn't this place have private messaging?
I was looking for that myself. Haha. Label and package ready to go, I added the tracking info to Paypal as well. Will ship out tomorrow,

USPS flat rate. Tracking number is 9405 5036 9930 0222 8170 89

This was about as quick and painless as it gets. You are going to like the 60 1/2 its really nice. I've had 4 or 5 of them and this one is probably the best. Let me know if you need anything at all. Take care,

Pat

And if anyone didn't know by now, the planes are SOLD! :)

·
Registered
105 Posts
Where did you find the PM button?

This is an older version of the VBulletin software. I'm having a hard time trying to find things.

·
7,222 Posts
Where did you find the PM button?

This is an older version of the VBulletin software. I'm having a hard time trying to find things.
On this forum you cannot send or receive Private Messages until you have 25 posts. Not my rule, just passing on the information.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Ahh. Thanks Dave.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts