Woodworking Talk banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
7,222 Posts
Nice collection. Should be something for most people.

Fingers crossed you get buyers and not just picker-uppers. :thumbsup:

·
Turning noob
1,817 Posts
ghost5 said:
Thanks everyone. I could have done about as good sitting at home. Beautiful day, 3 events running side by side and NO people. Sat for 10 hours and had 4 sales.
That sux . U had a nice variety of calls... :(

·
Registered
763 Posts
I guarantee you I'd have bought a thing or two out of that selection. Figuring out crowd buying behavior is enough to drive a person crazy. Just don't take it personally. The next show might be a home run.

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
Thanks everyone. I could have done about as good sitting at home. Beautiful day, 3 events running side by side and NO people. Sat for 10 hours and had 4 sales.
That's the problem beautiful days people are home doing the honey do list . I had a similar show at the Eagle River, WI gun show this past week end. I make most of my sales on gun and fishing rod racks. It's crazy people always want what you don't have. Oh well I just expand my offering at the next show. Shows sure are a cheap shoot.

·
Registered
557 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I guarantee you I'd have bought a thing or two out of that selection. Figuring out crowd buying behavior is enough to drive a person crazy. Just don't take it personally. The next show might be a home run.
After over 20 years of doing shows I have seen it all. It is just business. If you want anything out of that pic I have most of it left just PM me and we can talk.

Looking at another show middle of June and have one booked for July. Really looking hard at a big show nearby last weekend of Sept.

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
1 - 14 of 14 Posts