I'm spraying a test piece using waterborne lacquer. The first and second coats leveled beautifully, but the third and subsequent costs have what appear to be zillions of tiny bubbles in it. I've experienced something similar with nitrocellulose lacquer which I believe was solvent pop, but waterborne shouldn't get solvent pop, right? Initially, the wet coat appears to look perfect, but then these tiny bubbles seem to appear as it's drying. On my last test coat, I immediately covered the piece with a box top to make sure it wasn't just airborne dust and I still have what appear to be tiny bubbles. Any idea what I'm doing wrong?