Woodworking Talk banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Sawdust Creator
8,046 Posts
It doesn't scream great deal.....but I wouldn't expect it to as its at a resale shop........I'd be alot closer to 300......you can get virtually the same thing from grizzly brand new for 500....

·
Registered
930 Posts
It comes with a fence, mobile base, cool blocks, a light and at least 3 blades that I see. Those options alone would cost you over $150.00 so IMO it is worth the asking price and would be a great deal if you could get it for around $300.00.

BTW, here's one in my area with similar extras plus a riser block and quick tension release and he's asking $700.00.

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/tls/3782426235.html

·
Registered
679 Posts
It comes with a fence, mobile base, cool blocks, a light and at least 3 blades that I see. Those options alone would cost you over $150.00 so IMO it is worth the asking price and would be a great deal if you could get it for around $300.00.

I agree with Marv, great buy for $300. but I wouldn't let it get away for $50.00, for the years you will enjoy it that is petty cash.

·
Registered
1,524 Posts
It's a pretty darn good deal in my book. There's a similar one on CL in my area today by a private seller for $550. I think I'd pull the trigger on the one you showed us if I was in the market.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.