Woodworking Talk banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
382 Posts
When I was a kid, my Grandpa made one. It was nowhere near as intricate as that, but I would play with it every time I'd go there for a visit. It really annoyed the adults. I've been thinking about making something similar. Not sure what I'd do with it though. I bet I can find a little kid who would like it.

·
Registered
1,874 Posts
That is really neat:thumbsup:

You know of course now that you are getting plans and have announced your intention to build one - you have no choice but to do a build thread!:yes:

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Actually if you look below the video he has links to the building of it as we'll. just not the actual dimensions of it all. I bought the plans because I didn't want to have to figure that out as well. There's a lot into making it. At least the first time. It's all dimensioned in metric, which is annoying to me. I went out and bought a HF metric ruler just to make it with. Too annoying converting everything for me. Couldn't even find a tape measure in metric there, so just bought a 4' rule for $3. No need for top line to build that, anyway.

·
Registered
506 Posts
Ya got me in. My 4year old granddaughter has to watch the "mahboe 'chine" videos every time she is here. Now I'm makin' one.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts