Woodworking Talk banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Master woodworker Bill Wyko just took delivery of his new SD-174 drum / surface sander. He was kind enough to share his thoughts on the machine:

“Upon receiving it, I could tell right away this was a quality tool. Metal hood, not plastic l...ike some others out there, a top quality feed belt, probably the nicest I've come across, solid footing and a great finish. This machine made one helluva 1st impression and will be used and abused almost daily.”

Bill has been part of the Baileigh woodworking family for quite some time. He is well respected in the woodworking community as his woodworking skills are simply amazing. We are proud to have him on our team. Be on the lookout for Bill Wyko as the demand for his high end woodworking projects grow.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The IJ-666 Jointer, breathing new life into firewood

Hello Baileigh,

The other day I was building a fire and a few pieces of firewood were looking too nice to burn. I took them down to the jointer and ran them on adjacent faces to get a tight 90°. I finished them up on my table saw and planer. I now have some nice thick blanks for turning or re-sawing. I had wanted a jointer for years and took a chance on yours based on your company’s reputation in metal working and a great price for a larger machine than I would normally have bought. Great machine!

Thanks,
Kyle Young

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
David Cavallaro, Woodworking His Way into Retirement

David Cavallaro is a retired technical salesman looking to continue his love of furniture making and woodworking in his newly found free time. A nice table saw would put the finishing touch on his shop at home and finalize his dream to have a complete woodworking space all to himself.

Being on a fixed income, David needed to get the most bang for his buck. Doing his homework and comparing different brands, models, prices and shipping charges, he contacted the Baileigh Industrial woodworking team for a quote.

After reviewing his woodworking goals and available space in his shop, the Baileigh team delivered a solid, yet economical solution. The TS-1040E-50 was the perfect fit.
David could not be happier.

He sent us this email:

“Finally got the saw up and running, the good news is that everything was square and no adjustments were necessary. If you are careful one person can assemble the saw no problem. Thank you. This machine cuts through wood like a hot knife through butter. The fence is great. The mechanism is nice and easy. I think I am going to like this saw.”

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
Head Systems: Making Guitars with the WR-23 CNC Router Table
Brad Pophal has been a guitar enthusiast his whole life. Whether it is giving music lessons, re-stringing, tuning or repairing them, he always seems to have a guitar in his hand. The love for this instrument has crowned him the local “go-to guy” for guitars in the town of Irma, Wisconsin and the surrounding area.
Brad had always dreamt of designing and manufacturing his own line of guitars, but never had the correct equipment. Determined to make his business a success, he picked up the phone and called the pros.

The WR-23 is a fully programmable CNC wood router table that came with everything he needed to get started. With the design software that was included and the free training, Brad was ready to make some waves in the guitar industry.

Brad now designs and manufactures his own line of guitars all day long. The water cooled spindle allows him to run his machine 10 hours a day without the risk of overheating. From the cutting of wood bodies to the cutting and engraving of the custom aluminum components, the WR-23 performs all of these functions flawlessly all day, every day.
His reputation for quality has caused a bit of a problem for Brad as now he cannot keep up with the demand for his guitars…….careful what you wish for….wink…wink.

·
where's my table saw?
29,629 Posts
way too wide at 1024 pix

Big azz pics = scrolling back and forth to read the text... not for me. :no:
YEP! :thumbdown:

Right click on the photo, click on picture info, window opens with description.... 1024 wide X 767 pix

They may be different when viewed on a smart phone ... I donno?

Reactions: mdntrdr

·
Scotty D
4,479 Posts
YEP! :thumbdown:

Right click on the photo, click on picture info, window opens with description.... 1024 wide X 767 pix

They may be different when viewed on a smart phone ... I donno?

Or... a dumb phone... :smile:

·
Scotty D
4,479 Posts
Some of the folks on the forum prefer not to enable "Auto Image Resize" on their browsers. I have learnt rather than figure out why, it is easier just to post smaller pictures.
If you read the forum rules... they ask you not to upload pics that are that large. Not my rules.

I don't know why they don't make it so you can't upload large pics... :blink:

Doesn't really matter to me, I was just mentioning I wont scroll back and forth to read text associated with big azz pics. :smile:

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
If you read the forum rules... they ask you not to upload pics that are that large. Not my rules.

I don't know why they don't make it so you can't upload large pics... :blink:

Doesn't really matter to me, I was just mentioning I wont scroll back and forth to read text associated with big azz pics. :smile:
No problem, but curious as to why you don't use browser default settings which will fix the scrolling?

I agree it is better to post smaller pictures, because it saves server storage requirements.

·
Scotty D
4,479 Posts
No problem, but curious as to why you don't use browser default settings which will fix the scrolling?

I agree it is better to post smaller pictures, because it saves server storage requirements.
I was not aware of this setting.... :no:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts