Woodworking Talk banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
woodman73446
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,
Finally getting around to introducing myself, and a little about my wood working. I have been working with wood for over 40 years, and truly love designing and building fine furniture, but I don't limit my wood working to just furniture. I have built and install hundreds of cabinets, all made from solid hardwoods, love all forms of carpentry, wood turning, home improvement, anything that has to do with wood. I love the smell, feel and versatility of wood, and the pride associated with a project that is well designed and done well.
I am retired and live just North of Lake Texoma, on the OKlahoma-Texas border. I have recently completed building my 16' by 22.5' shop, that has just about any woodworking tool you could want, and is air conditioned and heated for year round comfort.

·
Registered
464 Posts
Welcome. Lived near Tulsa for a short time and commuted through your neck of the woods back and forth to Houston a few time. Nice area.

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
Welcome from NH and happy retirement to you. We would love to see a few pictures of your work so don't be shy...

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
Welcome Aboard

Attachments

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
Welcome from a "little" south of you.
Dave H

·
Registered