Woodworking Talk banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
another tea box- I have 18 of them that I will keep adding as I finish to this thread. B L Maple burl and curly- good way to get rid of scraps....

Attachments

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
They look like they could be a little involved in building, but they are NICE!!
Actually the legs are a pain but the rest easy.........

Reactions: gideon

·
I wood if I could.
3,976 Posts
Hmm, I'm having concerns about where you ACTUALLY plan on using those boxes. You built them using plans for a "Large Scale Restroom". I think I'll pass on the tea this time. Thanks for offering though. :laughing:

Other than the plans, the boxes look great! The feet are of a cool design. Me like. You've been in box making mode lately. Keep up the good work.

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hmm, I'm having concerns about where you ACTUALLY plan on using those boxes. You built them using plans for a "Large Scale Restroom". I think I'll pass on the tea this time. Thanks for offering though. :laughing:

Other than the plans, the boxes look great! The feet are of a cool design. Me like. You've been in box making mode lately. Keep up the good work.
That is funny!!! Boxes are fun!!

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks- they are fun -but the little suckers have got out of control and multiplied on me.... Finishing the lids.

Attachments

Reactions: Chaincarver Steve

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I really like how the ribs accentuate the chatoyance of the grain of the..curly maple?
Thanks, It is big leaf curly maple. The ribs really do accent it.

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
those are really great. I'm guess you use a box core bit and router table?
Thanks, Yes I did. Pretty easy and I really like the effect. Makes the 3D figure really 3D.

Reactions: gideon

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Pretty much done- just finishing touches- a herd of boxes..

Attachments

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thanks- General wipe-on poly

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Yes- These are finished With a coat of salad bowl finish - but I think the poly would fine.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts