Woodworking Talk banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a pretty old Ti-Car Model LS10 220 volt table saw. Had a small accident and it fell off a skid we keep it on at work and smashed the cast iron fence slide. This part housed the lock down and held the fence. Any ideas of where I can get parts for this? I have done web searches for the company or old parts and can't seem to find anywhere to get them. It might be just too old or such an off brand that there aren't parts anywhere to be had.

Table Wood Floor Furniture

·
Banned
6,836 Posts
You may luck out and find that an old Delta unisaw fence willbe thesame thing. If not it may work with the existing mounting holes.

Upgrading to a new style fence may be s good idea but your looking at spending $300 and up.

·
Registered
5,445 Posts
Since it's made in Taiwan, there's a good possibility that it came from one of the many brands of contractor saws that rolled out of the Mao Shan factory....Ohio Forge, Grizzly, Jet, AFF, Omega, etc. Keep your eyes peeled on Craigslist.

Machine Tool Jointer Table saws Table saw Table saws Tool Machine Table saw Table Tool Machine Table saw Table saws Moulder

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the info all.>

Dodgeboy that is an exact match if I ever saw one from the Delta/Rockwell saw.. That might be the route I need to search for parts then. That one isnt' for sale by chance is it? :thumbsup:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts