Woodworking Talk banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
792 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I will be heading off to the Tennessee association of woodworkers symposium next weekend and was curious if anyone has attended anything like this and what should I expect? This will be my first and as a novice wood turner I am hoping to come away with a few helpful lessons

·
Maker of sawdust
460 Posts
Many of these Symposiums have CD's of those that demo. Pick up the ones from last year less expense and hast the same great content as what you are going to see over the weekend. If handouts are there pick them up, and have fun while there.

Jerry

·
Registered
3,257 Posts
I will be there but I have a million duties. I wii be doing a demo on hunter carbide tools in the evening so you can find me there. Just ask. Most of the people there will know me.
There will be demos all day. Lots to see in the instant gallery. Lots of vendors selling things and lots of good friends to meet all day a d I to the evening

·
Registered
569 Posts
Ya they called me to do a demo as well, on what NOT to do on the lathe, but couldn't make it. If it was up here in the cold zone I would love.

·
Registered
792 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
john lucas said:
I will be there but I have a million duties. I wii be doing a demo on hunter carbide tools in the evening so you can find me there. Just ask. Most of the people there will know me.
There will be demos all day. Lots to see in the instant gallery. Lots of vendors selling things and lots of good friends to meet all day a d I to the evening
I will try to look you up John. I've always admired your work and videos you've posted on utube. Thanks

1 - 6 of 6 Posts