Woodworking Talk banner
  • Hello Everyone! Let us know what you would spend a $50 Amazon gift card on, HERE For a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
I have had a 2 post and 4 post Dewalt- no troubles. Now a 15" delta. never go back to a lunchbox again. I plane a lot of rough lumber and it is a lot faster.

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
I must be one of the lucky ones concerning my Rigid 13". I have never had a problem, still on the original knives. Loud as all get out though.
I bought this one from Grizzly http://www.grizzly.com/products/G0453Z/images/4 I can't report on it yet as I'm in the process of setting it
up.
I would love to get the spiral!!! You bought the ding and dent-didn't you? If you do not mind how much??

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
If any of the moderators are watching this thread I just want you to know that it took all the self control that I have to not respond to this. If I did I figure I would get a warning because it could only be called political!
Tom
Sure is too bad somebody cannot ask about planers without getting into a p!$$ing match. If you are going to use it as a weekend warrior a lunchbox is fine- 2 tons of beautiful steel will not be necessary, affordable nor will it improve your work. Buy the the dewalt and spend the extra money on some nice walnut or cherry.

Guys- we are supposed to be able to be friendly lets all try............. and smile- life is too short for this BS.

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
TOMC, I quoted you cause I agreed- just wanted to make sure you realized that.

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
I have a 6 yr old delta X that I bought barely used. It looks the same. Great machine.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.