Woodworking Talk banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I like Sundays, but they can suck when you have gotten absolutely nothing done in the "shop". I had to clean fence rows out Saturday so I could string an electric fence to keep the dogs from get this.... CLIMBING the dang fence. That took till around 8 pm. It was Chellie's night off and she works third. So we stayed up till around 7 this morning watching movies and what not. I slept till around noon, got up and a guy wanted to take a look at my truck that I'm trying to sell. No dice there that was two hours out of what day I had left. I got back home and the dogs were out... I didn't get a good enough ground on the fence so I fixed it. Then I put my table saw motor back together and it didn't work. I ate supper and watched the walking dead and now I'm here... Kinda sad when watching a tv show was the highlight of your weekend. Sorry no purpose for this post just ranting

·
Registered
78 Posts
TH your not the only one in that boat. This weekend was the first that I could do much of anything after surgery. Got some walnut logs on Saturday. Had breakfast and went junk shopping on Sunday with the girlfriend. So don't get down that you lost a Sunday I lost 7 weeks. Haha hope that makes you feel a little better. Btw I have The Walking Dead on the DVR gonna catch up after supper. Haha no reason for this post either.

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
lol not down or nuthin. This is just like the third weekend that has been like this but no worries. Hope your feeling better since your surgery and how did you like the walking dead that was one of the best episodes of season three so far

·
Registered
2,647 Posts
Sundays are a premium if you're still working.
Things loosen up a little when you retire.

Still, life gets in the way, even for me.
Why is that dang bathroom sink plugged again?
After an hour's cool down, I get to grovel on the floor for 1/2 hr, cleaning out the pellet stove.
No, I don't want to build fence or clean eaves troughs.
Apple trees and grape vines: "Prune yourselves."

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
Those fences work well, I had one around my landscaping. The roofer came along and touched it with his aluminum ladder, that was quite a show to watch. :laughing:

·
Registered
78 Posts
Hey TH TWD episode was the best. Finally we know what happened to Morgan. Back to your fence. When I buried mine I should have drawn something up because now it seems every time I plant a tree or edge the beds or so much as look at the ground wrong I somehow manage to cut the wire. Works great though.

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey TH TWD episode was the best. Finally we know what happened to Morgan. Back to your fence. When I buried mine I should have drawn something up because now it seems every time I plant a tree or edge the beds or so much as look at the ground wrong I somehow manage to cut the wire. Works great though.
Oh no bud mine has tin buried around it to keep them from digging out and I stretched the electric fence along the top to keep them from going over lol

1 - 7 of 7 Posts