Woodworking Talk banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm thinking of buying a steel city air cleaner 65105 ,but can't find any reviews.Has anyone bought one of these or heard about them.Appreciate any help thanks.

·
Registered
266 Posts
I'm referring this one to David - sending him this link by e-mail at the store so he can respond.

Nancy (88 days)

·
Registered
266 Posts
Hi.

I have found that all of the Steel City Tool Works machinery are ready to be put to work. Their five year warrenty speaks for itself.

This one works well and is quiet.

If I were buying one this would be the one.

Dave Laird

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you for the reply. I bought it today. will let you know how it works in a few weeks.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well it's been a cpl weeks since i got the air cleaner.I'm impresed it works really well.After doing some cutting and a bit of sanding, within 5 minutes the air is clean .You can no longer see the dust floating around. Very happy with this purchase.

·
Woodworker and Contractor
97 Posts
Nancy, just wondering what is the (88 days) about? new here so you may have said before, sorry.

·
Registered
266 Posts
Nancy, just wondering what is the (88 days) about? new here so you may have said before, sorry.
That was 31 days ago - it's now down to 57 days (since it's rather late at night, we'll call it 56 and a wake-up). I'm retiring in December and that's the countdown to the last day of work at my day job.

Nancy (57 days)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts