Woodworking Talk banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm selling a Stanley #77 Dowel Maker with one cutter. The included cutter is 11/16". It is being sold in as-found condition; all I have done with it is clean it with a soft-bristled toothbrush and check it over. Nothing on it is broken and everything is in good, working order. There is surface rust, but as far as I can tell, there is no pitting or flaking rust.

Price drop 9/9: $200 +shipping. Was $230 +shipping.

Edit: No longer for sale.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
Very nice tool- Hope you sell it and get what you want!!!!!!!!!!!!!:thumbsup:

Reactions: Sprung

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Very nice tool- Hope you sell it and get what you want!!!!!!!!!!!!!:thumbsup:
Thanks, Mike!

Unfortunately I haven't had a chance to list it yet. I've had a couple really long days of work. Glad to have tomorrow off!

that was a pretty cheap price
Yeah, it was. I was having a real hard time trying to decide what to sell it for. Someone was kind enough to exchange a few messages with me to help me understand what it's currently worth.

Since I haven't listed it on ebay yet, I'll make it available for sale again until the end of Sunday (midnight CST), in case anyone here is now interested in it. I was going list it for auction with a reserve of $225 or have the option to buy it now for $300. Those prices are plus shipping. I'll be out of town for a week coming up kind soon, so with not getting it listed in the last couple days, I might wait until the beginning of October to list it on ebay if no one here wants it. (I won't have internet access while I'm gone, which would make it hard to check ebay.)

If anyone is interested, PM me an offer before the end of Sunday and it just might become yours!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts