Woodworking Talk banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
nice work but...

She is going to buy MORE spices now to fill up all the empty spaces.

This WILL cost YOU. :thumbsup:

Like the way you did the ends together. You took some time and did it right... :yes:

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you. And yes she will be buying more spices. But its all OK. Because that's what she sells so every time she buys some she makes a small commission.

·
Old School
24,017 Posts
Thank you. And yes she will be buying more spices. But its all OK. Because that's what she sells so every time she buys some she makes a small commission.
Spice rack looks good. Bottles fit well. If your wife sells the spices, why not have her offer your racks? Could be a money maker.

·
Cowboy up and do just it
535 Posts
It is very nice. It is also a very interesting design. It is clear that you had specific sizes for the shelves for the spices you use and left room to grow, very nice. What happens when you buy a different brand that has a different shape container?

Sent from my iPhone using Wood Forum

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The spices she sells/buys are all the same. They use all the same sizes and shapes. Its a local company that has expanded Canada wide called Victorian Epicure. She has a page where all the consultants/sellers are on and she puts up all my projects to help me try and sell some. No luck yet though.

·
Pain in the A$$
1,904 Posts
Nice concept. I've thought of building something like that, but I don't have the wall space in my small kitchen.

Mark

1 - 10 of 10 Posts