Woodworking Talk banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a customer that wants a plasma TV to electronically raise up out of the edge of a desk and be able to swivel. Can anyone give me a heads up on where to get the hardware, or any experience with this task. This is a new one for me.:eek:

·
Forgotten but not gone
5,674 Posts
You should never say anything to a woman that even remotely suggests that you think she's pregnant unless you can see an actual baby emerging from her at that moment.

I'm not sure that's safe even then Rob because ANYTHING you say to a woman when she is doing the actual having - is WRONG!

YOU DID THIS TO ME YOU *&%& #@^& !!!!!! :laughing:

·
Registered
182 Posts
I've done one many years ago with a standard tv,we installed an electric sissor jack in the basement crawl space,it came up out of the top of a table top,we installed some type of a lazy susan swivel on the platform the tv sat on,can't quite remember what exactly i used ,but it was very simple.it took more time adjusting the tolorances than it did to install,I also did one coming out of a ceiling for a projector,what a pain in the a--.Do a search on "Plasma Lifts" there are many out there and lots of types that swivel

1 - 9 of 9 Posts