Woodworking Talk banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

28 Posts
Good morning,
I still haven't started to turn yet, but I'm certainly getting all geared up.

My wife saw a pen someplace that she really liked. The mechanism included a soft rubber like material where the fingers actually hold the pen. We have not been able to find that....sure would appreciate some help.

When I finally start turning and get a little experience under my belt, this will be one of my first projects. Gotta keep "Mama" happy.

Thank you
I too have those pens. I think my wife got them in WalMart. Also she said the softer ones are at Staples, and office depot.
good Luck
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.